Friday, July 12, 2013

SFF071213


It's Friday! So that means Sketch Frenzy Friday Time!

This week's sketch was brought to us by Kim Innis  I hope you enjoy and decide to create with us and upload your sketch to our group blog.

Here is the sketch Kim gave us:




And here is my creation....


I rotated the sketch for my card.  I love how it turned out.  This is a special thanks to all of the members and viewers of Sketch Frenzy Friday for welcoming me back into the group at my own time.

Stampin Supplies:
Lacy & Lovely Stamp Set
Island Indigo Card Stock
Calypso Coral Card Stock
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Island Indigo Ink
Calypso Coral Ink
Summer Starfruit Ink
Rhinestones
Big Shot
Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die

Please use this as inspiration to create a card to upload to the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog! We enjoy looking at all the cards that are inspired by the design team sketches. Now, hope over to Sketch Frenzy Friday,  I hope you enjoy!

No comments: