Friday, July 19, 2013

SFF071913

It's Friday! So that means Sketch Frenzy Friday Time!

This week's sketch was brought to us by Tammy Fite.  I hope you enjoy and decide to create with us and upload your sketch to our group blog.

Here is the sketch Tammy gave us:

07/19/13 - Tammy



And here is my creation....

 
 

I rotated the sketch for my card.  I love how it turned out.  This is a special thanks to all of the members and viewers of Sketch Frenzy Friday for welcoming me back into the group at my own time.

Stampin Supplies:
Fabulous Florets Stamp Set
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
Calypso Coral Card Stock
Blushing Bride Card Stock
Vellum
Black Stazon
Strawberry Slush Ink
Summer Starfruit Ink
Wild Wasabi Ink
Vintage Brads
Label Framelits
Honeycomb Embossing Folder
Paper Snips

Please use this as inspiration to create a card to upload to the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog! We enjoy looking at all the cards that are inspired by the design team sketches. Now, hope over to Sketch Frenzy Friday,  I hope you enjoy!

No comments: